I’ve written a series of posts where we build an increasingly-complex tic-tac-toe game from scratch, one step at a time.
The genesis post where I explain my philosophy behind the series:
Here are all the posts in the tic-tac-toe series so far:
- Starting small with Python (render the board)
- Getting & validating user input
- Updating the board with user input
- Game over & making moves permanent
- Adding version control with Git
Want to get an email when I upload a new post? I have an email list you can subscribe to.